Saturday, May 26, 2012

Google Penguin Update Recovery by Matt Cutts (2 Videos)

Danny Sullivan at Search Engine Land put up a great Penguin article with some new quotes from Matt Cutts. We’ve referenced some of the points made in other articles, but one important thing to note from the whole thing is that Cutts pointed to two very specific videos that people should watch if they want to clean up their sites and recover from the Penguin update.

We often share Google’s Webmaster Help videos, which feature Cutts giving advice based on user-submitted questions (or sometimes his own questions). I’m sure we’ve run these in the past, but according to Sullivan, Cutts pointed to these:



































Guess what: in both videos, he talks about Google’s quality guidelines. That is your recovery manual, as far as Google is concerned.

Source: http://www.webpronews.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Matt! I have noticed a drop in my google search ranking and was wondering how to combat this new Google Penguin update. At least I have found blogs like yours that will assist me through the arduous process. I really appreciated the video. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete